Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket - Women's
The airy down and ultralight shell of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket may endow it with a barely-there feel (after all, it only weighs six ounces), but this jacket is capable of providing heavy-duty warmth when the chips are down. Layer it under a waterproof shell for maximum warmth on exposed mountain slopes, or wear it on its own and enjoy the sensation of staying warm even though you could swear you weren't wearing any jacket at all.
- Durable, ultralight 7D x 10D Whisperer ripstop fabric features tight, wind-resistant weave and a DWR finish to repel light precipitation
- Bright filament nylon and multiple cire finishes give the shell an eye-catching luster
- 850-fill goose down insulation is extremely compressible and offers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio available
- Semi-fitted cut layers easily
- Full elastic cuffs and hem drawcord seal the perimeters against the cold
- Jacket stashes in one of the front handwarmer pockets for easy transport
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Whisperer 7D x 10D ripstop nylon
- 850-fill down
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 25 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 handwarmer
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- backpacking, climbing, layering, winter outdoors
- Manufacturer Warranty: