Mountain Hardwear Fluid 32 Backpack - 1950cu in
Day pack on steroids, or overnight pack on a diet? The Mountain Hardwear Fluid 32 Backpack could easily go either way. What we know for sure is that the Fluid's lighweight construction and OTF compression system deliver a comfortable, stable solution for trips into the great unknown.
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression works without removing the pack, and pulls your load in closer to the body to improve stability and reduce sway
- Coolwave Plus suspension features air channels and breathable mesh for great support and ventilation
- Dedicated dual-zip hydration sleeve lets you run the reservoir's tube on either side
- Sleeping pad straps double as lower-back compression
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] HT ripstop dobby nylon (100D); [bottom] HexNut ripstop nylon (210D)
- (S/M) 1950 cu in, (M/L) 2075 cu in
- CoolWave Plus
- yes, padded
- Hydration Compatible:
- yes, hydration sleeve, , dual hydration ports
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- top, side
- 1 front compression, 2 hip-belt zippered
- (S/M) 1 lb 14 oz, (M/L) 2 lb 12 oz
- Recommended Use:
- long day trips, overnighters
- Manufacturer Warranty: