Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Backpack - 1100-1220cu in
The Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Backpack was built for speed and stability in demanding environments. Its mix of lightweight, breathable comfort and locked-down stability is perfect for applications like super-tech terrain or distance trail runs.
- CoolWave suspension features air channels and breathable mesh for great support and reliable ventilation
- OTF (On-The-Fly) compression system lets you adjust your load without removing your pack for improved stability and a more ergonomic fit
- Dual-zip hydration sleeve lets you run your reservoir hose to either side
- Super-stretchy side mesh pockets provide additional storage space for water bottles, gloves, or anything else you can stuff in there
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I have a 19" torso. What size would I be better of with.
I have a 19" torso. What size would I be better of with. The small/medium that ranges from 16" - 19". Or the medium/large that ranges from 18.5" - 22". Thanks
By: Adam S.
July 16, 2012
Absolutely go with the medium/large.
By: Dave Marcus
July 16, 2012
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] 100D HT ripstop dobby nylon; [bottom] 210D HexNut ripstop nylon
- Hydration Compatible:
- yes, dual hydration ports
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- [external] 1 front compression, 2 hip-belt; [internal] 1 security
- [S/M] 1 lb 8 oz; [M/L] 2 lb 12 oz
- [S/M] 1100 cu in; [M/L] 1220 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- day hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: