Mountain Hardwear Estero Zip T-Shirt - Long-Sleeve - Men's
No trail stretches too long when you wander into the wild with the wicking, UV-blocking Mountain Hardwear Estero Zip T-Shirt.
- Fast Touch Ultralite mesh fabric breathes and wicks moisture while you run or trek through the mountains
- Mesh panels and zipper allow efficient heat expulsion when climbing up a ridge
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing while running or carrying a pack
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents odors from developing over a long trip
- UPF 25 fabric prevents sunburn while on exposed trails
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
June 15, 2012
This T is great. If feels lightweight but does a good job keeping the cool morning air off. During warmer times of the day it wicks the perspiration off and dries quickly.
I bought the grey with yellow for my bike commute. Shipment was fast.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] FastTouch Ultralite Pique Mesh (54% polyester, 46% polypropylene), antimicrobial treatment; [panel] Interlaced Stretch Mesh (91% polyester, 9% elastane)
- Center Back Length:
- 27.5 in
- UPF Rating:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: