Mountain Hardwear Elmoro T-Shirt - Short Sleeve - Men's
Most synthetic performance shirts claim the ability to move moisture away from your skin, but the Mountain Hardwear Men's Elmoro T-Shirt boasts one of the fastest moisture-transport times on the market—you'll feel more comfortable than ever on long runs. An array of details like an odor-controlling fabric treatment, stretch mesh panels, and reflective trim further set this training shirt apart from the pack.
- Semi-fitted cut keeps this top close to your body but still leaves room underneath for your next-to-skin baselayer
- Polyester and polypropylene fabric uses a plaited design that accelerates the movement of moisture away from your skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate
- Stretch mesh panels flex and help vent away excess heat
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates seam bulges that could cause uncomfortable chafing
- Antimicrobial fabric finish helps control odor-causing agents so your running and camping partners won't make you stay downwind
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [main] FastTouch Ultralite Pique Mesh (54% polyester, 46% polypropylene); [panel] Hydro-hex stretch mesh (91% polyester, 9% elastane)
- Center Back Length:
- 27..5 in
- Recommended Use:
- trail running, hiking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty: