Mountain Hardwear Effusion Power Jacket - Women's
Sure it's chilly out, but why train indoors when you can zip up the Mountain Hardwear Women's Effusion Power Jacket and head out for a trail run? Its Micro Climate Zoning construction features both windproof, water-resistant panels and stretchy, breathable panels to provide protection and mobility where you need them most.
- AirShield Active membrane provides water-resistant, windproof, and breathable protection while you run, train, or cross country ski
- The outer fabric uses a DWR finish to combat light drizzle while the inner lining uses a wicking finish to keep you dry on uphill climbs
- Micro Climate Zoning construction uses a combination of ventilation, insulation, and stretch where your body needs each the most
- Strategically placed knit panels offer increased breathability and mobility
- Water-resistant zippered chest pocket stashes your media player or energy goo
- Thumbloops keep your sleeves down and add a bit of extra wrist and hand coverage while you run
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] Active Solution 3L Jersey (polyester); [panel] Stretch Tech (65% nylon, 22% polyester, 13% elastane); [membrane/laminate] AirShield Active, DWR finish
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 25 in
- 1 water-resistant zippered chest
- Claimed Weight:
- [average] 11 oz
- Recommended Use:
- trail running, cross training, snow shoeing, cross country skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: