2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Mountain Hardwear Effusion Power Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Don't get soaked next time an afternoon training run finds you in the rain. The Mountain Hardwear Effusion Power Jacket boasts the protective combo of a Dry.Q Active and DWR-coated shell, so you can shrug off even the nastiest surprise rainfall. Mountain Hardwear integrated knit panels to allow you full freedom of motion, because a quality rain shell shouldn't feel like cardboard.
- Reflective prints enhance visibility during low light
- Half-glove cuffs prevent sleeve bunching and seal out the elements
- Multiple pockets organize your house key, snack, and other essentials
- Flat-lock seams help prevent chafe during extended use
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 24, 2012
I bought this jacket and haven't been disappointed in any way at all. It's lightweight, warm and can shrug off most anything you throw at it. I've used it for anything from running to biking to hikes and it's been perfect. Nice long sleeves and an admittedly snug fit, but nothing you can't adjust to and plan for based on your gear.
- [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Active, (body) [shell] polyester, DWR coating, (panels) [shell] Stretch Tech (65% nylon, 22% polyester, 13% elastane)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 40,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 30,000 g/mē
- Windproof Rating:
- 0 cfm
- Center Back Length:
- 28 in
- (external) 1 front chest, 1 back zippered, (internal) 1 chest media
- fully taped
- 12 oz
- Recommended Use:
- running, hiking