Mountain Hardwear Effusion Power 1/2-Zip Top - Men's
The Mountain Hardwear Effusion Power 1/2-Zip Top piles in so much tech into its compact design that if you're looking at just the specs, it might be hard to tell if you're checking out a piece of performance clothing or a space ship. This highly technical piece with Dry.Q Active technology shields you from wet, windy weather and quickly ditches internal moisture from sweat. Zip up in this pullover whenever you're going to mix the outdoors with intense cardio work.
- Active Solution fabric on the body blocks moisture and wind to keep you dry
- Integrated Dry.Q Active membrane seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable
- Stretch Tech panels quickly wick moisture by moving sweat from its soft micro-fleece interior to its nylon face
- DWR finish sheds moisture's initial onslaught to keep you drier longer
- Hybrid MCZ construction puts the right material in the right place to optimize performance and comfort
- Semi-fitted cut is designed for performance without being skin tigh
- One-handed hem drawcord seals out the elements
- Internal media pocket keeps your music pumping
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] Active Solution 3L Jersey (polyester), Dry.Q Active, DWR finish; [side panels] Stretch Tech (65% nylon, 22% polyester, 13% elastane)
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- (internal) media hook-and-loop
- 9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- trail running, ultra running, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty: