Mountain Hardwear Drystein Pant - Men's
Mountain Hardwear built the Drystein Pant with weather-blocking Dri.Q Elite tech so whether you're pushing through a storm or post-holing up the side of a mountain, you'll stay dry inside and out. Most waterproof-breathable alpine pants use membranes that require a buildup of sweat and water vapor before they can push moist air out through the fabric. The Dristein Pant leverages Dri.Q Elite's ability to get rid of water vapor from the second you start wearing it. Internal moisture has less time to form condensation so you won't feel clammy after you work up a sweat.
- Triple-layered nylon face fabric is durable and tough
- 40K-rated fabric will keep you dry in heavy, wet snow and driving rain
- The Dry.Q membrane's air-permeable design starts reducing internal water vapor as soon as you zip up
- Stretch panels at the knee and seat keep you mobile
- Semi-fitted cut is performance ready without being overly tight
- Half bib with adjustable suspenders keeps your stomach and lower back covered even when you're reaching above your head
- 6-slider water-resistant rainbow rear zipper makes these pants easy to get in and out of
- Internal gaiters prevent snow from migrating up your legs
- zippered pockets haul your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] nylon (40D); [knee and seat panels] Stretch (85% nylon, 15% elastane); [membrane] Dry.Q Elite
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 40,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 30,000 g/mē
- back zip, adjustable suspenders
- 2 thigh zippered
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine climbing, skiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: