2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Mountain Hardwear Dragons Claw Glove - Men's - 2011 BCS
When staying warm and dry is as important as being able to have full use of your fingers, the Mountain Hardwear Dragons Claw Glove is up to the task. Designed with a waterproof breathable OutDry membrane and synthetic insulation, this functional ski glove provides ample protection from the elements without rendering your digits useless.
- Built with a waterproof breathable OutDry membrane that's directly bonded to the goatskin leather shell, this rugged glove is designed to stop moisture at first contact
- Water-resistant goatskin leather provides a sure grip on your ski pole, ice ax, or belay rig
- A hefty dose of Thermic Micro insulation locks in the warmth during brutal storms
- A medium-length gauntlet fits under your jacket's cuff and adds protection from spindrift and wind
- PreCurve articulated fit mimics your hand's natural curvature for a comfortable feel and better dexterity
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon Taslan; [lining] Wool Poly Knobby fleece (50% wool, 30% polyester, 20%nylon); [palm] goat leather
- Thermic Micro
- Removable Liner:
- OutDry membrane
- hook-and-loop strap
- 9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: