Mountain Hardwear Downhill Parka - Men's
Storms and rapidly dropping temperatures can freeze you out before you even have time to count your layers. Mountain Hardwear designed the Downhill Parka using hard-hitting, high-tech materials and cold-busting down insulation to keep you prepped for serious conditions.
- AirShield membrane keeps out moisture and lets water vapor escape so you stay drier longer
- The 650-fill goose down holds warmth where you need it to keep you comfortable in freezing conditions
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat so you don't swamp out when you're working up a sweat
- Powder skirt blocks snow from flying up your back when you're in the deep stuff
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
para qual temeratura -0 é suportábvel esta par
para qual temeratura -0 é suportábvel esta parka?
May 17, 2012
- [shell] Optimo Ripstop AXF (nylon), AirShield
- 650-fill goose down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- Center Back Length:
- 32 in
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 hand-warmer, 1 left chest zip
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Claimed Weight:
- 2 lbs 8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter
- Manufacturer Warranty: