2010 Model No Longer Available
Mountain Hardwear Cutaway Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
Ski your heart out this winter in Mountain Hardwear’s Cutaway Jacket. This water-resistant jacket has a flexible outer fabric that stretches in four different directions to provide a comfortable, athletic feel.
- Tufstretch fabric combines a tightly woven nylon face with a soft, moisture-wicking polyester backing
- Water-resistant coating sheds light rain and snow
- Thermic Micro insulation keeps you warm and is soft, durable, and highly compressible
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from coming in from below
- Insulated hood fits over your helmet and cinches to adjust
- Underarm zips allow cool air to enter when you’ve built up too much heat
- Comes with a ski-pass reel and ticket ring so you can flash your identification to the proper authorities when asked
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
So, what color is Duffel, exactly? More grey or brown? I just can't tell!
December 27, 2011
It's a dark olive green, a little brownish but definitely green.
By: John Mahan
October 23, 2012
- tuffstretch with DWR coating [shell] 58% nylon, 31% polyester, 11% elastane
- thermic micro
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- water resistant
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- Center Back Length:
- 30 in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve, several interior
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fulltime
- L 1310 g
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: