Mountain Hardwear Chawa Mitten
Frigid weather can cause your fingers to scream cold, bloody murder during an expedition, unless of course you're wearing the Chawa Mitten. Warm to its Thermic-insulated core, this mitten flexes a waterproof breathable laminate to give snowsport professionals powerful protection from wet and windy winter weather. Pigsuede reinforcements on the fingers and thumb make this mitten even more attractive for alpinists with a history of really abusing their handwear.
- Goatskin leather shell has a Q.Shield water-repellent coating that prevents water from soaking into the leather
- Outdry technology uses a waterproof breathable membrane bonded directly to the shell fabric to keep your hand dry in extremely wet weather
- OutDry also makes this mitten completely windproof
- Thermic Micro insulation is a synthetic blend of fibers designed for ultimate warmth, loftiness, and durability, and a high level of packability
- Kevlar stitches are set in a curved pattern that gives this mitten a fit that naturally matches the curve of your hand
- Mitten durability is reinforced with goatskin leather on the fingers and palm, with additional pigsuede reinforcements on the fingers and thumb
- Wool and polyester lining provides warmth and feels soft against your skin
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] goatskin leather; [laminate] OutDry; [lining] 70% acrylic, 30% wool; [palm] goat skin leather
- Thermic Micro
- Goggle Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- 10.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, expedition, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: