Mountain Hardwear Carillion Insulated Jacket - Men's
You know how it is at high altitude: it's unpredictable but often damp and bone-chilling. So on your epic excursions you take your trusty and protective Mountain Hardwear Men's Carillion Insulated Jacket. Made from double-layer nylon ripstop with Dry.Q Elite, it resists water, breathes, and dries quickly to fend off those alpine storms. And cozy Thermic Micro insulation, even in the head-hugging hood, keeps you cozy and comfy when the temps drop and the winds blow.
- Ultralight, double-layer 15D nylon ripstop with waterproof, breathable Dry.Q Elite keeps you dry and protected and prevents swampy clamminess
- Fully taped seams ensure a sealed barrier against the elements
- Light and efficient 80g Thermic Micro insulation takes the bite out of chilly weather
- Semi-fitted silhouette gives a performance-oriented lean, tight line with no excess bulk
- Insulated hood with single-pull adjustment shelters and keeps your head warm and protective
- Adjustable cuff tabs and hem drawcord give a snug fit to keep out the cold and wet
- Internal zippered and internal water-bottle pockets hold essentials, including hydration, close at hand
- Pockets are set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps for smart, sport-oriented comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Elite (2-layer); [body] 15D ripstop nylon
- 80g Thermic Micro
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 30 in
- yes, insulated
- [external] 1 zippered front; [internal] 1 water bottle, 1 small zippered
- fully taped
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine pursuits
- Manufacturer Warranty: