Mountain Hardwear Canyon Shirt - Long-Sleeve - Mens
The desert can be a harsh place with frosty morning temperatures and blazing afternoon sun, but the roll-up long-sleeve Mountain Hardwear Canyon Shirt takes the edge off the incredible contrasts you experience throughout your desert hikes.
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and breathable Desert Cloth fabric keeps you dry and comfortable in the hot sun or cool shade
- Mesh panels at the sides and back dump excess heat and the roll-up sleeves secure themselves and buttons allow extra venting during the hottest part of the day
- UPF 30 fabric and fold-up collar provide all-day sun protection
- Rotated seams in pressure points ensure comfort while carrying a heavy backpack through the canyon
- Chest pocket and sunglasses loop secure your trail essentials close at hand
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 5, 2012
This is a nice solid shirt for outdoor activities in the summer. fit is true to size chart. The material breathes and vents really well. Sun protection is sold. material dries very quickly. Construction is good with decent seam sealing. Mine has taken minor abrasion without problem but thin shirts like this are really not meant to withstand dragging across rocks much. It excels for hiking, kayaking, general travel and packing and doesn't look bad at the end of the day if you find yourself on main street at a bar. With two of these shirts you are set for a summer. Solid.
Don't use this for backpacking
August 16, 2012
This shirt has an inside tag and a spare button right where your hipbelt goes. It also has a pocket that goes down to where the hipbelt goes so that if I put something in the pocket it would interfere with my hipbelt. Then there is a pocket in addition to the zip pocket (not mentioned in the specs) that has no velcro stuff or button to shut it. There is a cloth flap that closes it but I can see overtime that this pocket is gonna definitely just start hanging open and no longer lie flush with the shirt. My size is small. Not sure if larger sizes are the same.
June 14, 2012
This is a solid shirt. Only real complaint is if you have bigger arms its a little hard to roll up the sleeves. Other than that good shirt from Mountain Hardwear.