Mountain Hardwear B'Layman Insulated Jacket - Men's
Mountain Hardwear designed the B'Layman Insulated Jacket for the guy who's stuck belaying his buddy, who's taking his sweet time on the wall. Water-resistant shoulders and hood shed the rain and Thermic Micro synthetic insulation still insulates even if it does get wet.
- Tough ripstop nylon for durability
- Thermic micro synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- 2 handwarmer pockets help unfreeze your digits
- Higher front is harness-friendly
- 2 hem cords to keep drafts out
- Interior security pocket keeps you from losing keys and other small items
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] nylon ripstop (20D); [hood, shoulders, sleeves] nylon ripstop (15D)
- Thermic Micro (200g)
- yes, fixed, insulated, adjustable
- Center Back Length:
- 30 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front, 1 chest, 1 interior water bottle, 1 interior security
- 793 g
- Recommended Use:
- climbing, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: