Mountain Hardwear Beta Power 1/4-Zip Shirt - Long-Sleeve - Men's
Sure, it might be a little chilly outside, but the Mountain Hardwear Beta Power 1/4-Zip Long-Sleeve Shirt provides all the warmth you need in order to keep your training runs going in early spring or late fall. This midweight layer's semi-fitted cut allows for easy layering on top when clouds roll in, and the 1/4-zip front opening is perfect for venting away excess heat when you're pounding pavement, skiing, or ticking off mileage on the trail.
- Semi-fitted cut keeps this top close to your skin to eliminate bulk without getting too uncomfortably tight
- Beta French Terry fabric allows chilling moisture to move away from your skin to the surface of the fabric so you stay warm and dry in cold weather
- A touch of elastane allows the Beta French Terry fabric to stretch and flex so this shirt moves with you
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates bulges that can cause chafing and hot spots at seams
- Reflective trim keeps you visible in the headlights of cars at night
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.