- Men (6)
- MontBell Ultralight Thermawrap Insulated Vest - Women's
- MontBell Ultralight Thermawrap Insulated Jacket - Women's
- MontBell U.L. Super Spiral Hugger #1 Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
- MontBell U.L. Super Spiral Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Down
- MontBell Super Spiral Burrow #3 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic
- MontBell Super Spiral Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Down
In 1969, Isamu Tatsuno made a 21-hour ascent of the Eiger's North Wall. It was the fastest ascent of the face at that time. When he founded MontBell in 1975, he applied his light-and-fast approach to gear and clothing for alpine climbing. Today, MontBell's philosophy of "function is beauty" continues to exemplify their development of the some of the world's lightest and most functional gear for the mountains.