MontBell Ultralight Down Vest - Women's
What keeps you warmer, a t-shirt or the MontBell Women's Ultralight Down Vest? If you guessed the former, remind us not to plan a winter camping trip with you. If you picked the latter, you are correct; and yet this super-warm vest doesn't occupy any more space in your pack, or weigh any more, than your average tee. Stuffed with ultralight goose down, this vest not only turns up the heat under your shell, but does an admirable job of blocking wind and rain when worn on its own.
- 800-fill goose down is lightweight and lofts easily after being compressed
- 15D Ballistic Airlight nylon shell ensures durability without sacrificing weight
- Polkatex DWR coating keeps out all extra moisture trying to sneak in; rated to maintain effectiveness for 100 washes
- Single-quilt construction reduces weight and stuffs easily into your pack or pocket
- Stuff sack included
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
what is the difference between this and the alpine vest? I can
what is the difference between this and the alpine vest? I can see this one it lighter by a few ounces but both have 800 fill down.
How doe they differ from the patagonia down vest?
November 21, 2011
Great looking and feeling vest
November 30, 2011
I love this vest, I live in north Carolina where the weather is not too cold in the winter, this vest is perfect, you can wear it to walk the dog or/ and wear it to a nice dinner out....better than I expected
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Ballistic Airlight nylon (15D), Polkatex DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- 800-fill down
- 2 hand-warmer
- (medium) 4.8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: