MontBell Powder Light Insulated Parka - Men's
Don't just lay tracks: drill them while you carve smooth lines, safe in the comfort of your MontBell Powder Light Insulated Parka. MontBell's proprietary two-layer Super Hydro Breeze fabric sloughs fluff and repels slush while you cruise down the mountain.
- Exceloft insulation traps your body heat for thermal efficiency
- Multiple external and internal pockets keep your essentials organized and readily available
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Underarm zips let you dump excess heat when necessary
- Removable powder skirt lets you go casual when heading to the lodge for a brew
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does anybody know if the powder skirt on this has snap-ins that
Does anybody know if the powder skirt on this has snap-ins that can connect to pants?
December 8, 2011
Quality exceeds Price
Rip 'n Richard
May 4, 2012
Picked this up as a insulated ski jacket for cold wet days. Pros: It generally fits well (see below); the hood fits over my helmet and is warm; the chin area works well; the shell fabric, while not Proshell grade, seems sturdy enough; the insulation is thick; the terracota color is attractive; pit zips, powder skirt, etc. Cons: the hem is too wide; it could be longer in the torso. It's my first Montbell and the quality seems high for the price - what's up with that?
- [membrane/laminate] Super Hydro Breeze (2-layer); [shell] nylon ripstop (90D); [lining] nylon taffeta (40D)
- [body] Exceloft (120g); [sleeves] Exceloft (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- (medium) 29.9 in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chest zippered, 1 sleeve zippered, (internal) 1 zippered
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 35.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: