Moment Beldon Pant - Men's
When the weather is whining for attention, respond with the Moment Men's Beldon Pants. Waterproof breathable shell construction and microfleece inner panels let cold, wet snow know it ain't welcome in your pants.
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Mesh-lined thigh vents let hot, sweaty air out when you're hiking
- Jacket-to-pant interface increases protection between your top and bottom outerlayers
- Anti-drag cuffs resist abrasion in the parking lot
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 28, 2011
I just started wearing these pants about 2 weeks ago. Moment has stepped up there designs drastically since they began making outerwear. This pant is great for me because its simple, all the zippers work, and most important the powder cuffs and the bottom are super tight so you won't have to worry about getting snow up your leg when you decide to set a bootpack.
- [body] polyester twill; [seat and fly lining] micro fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- mesh-lined inseam zips
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 1 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year