Millet W3 WDS Composite Jacket - Men's
The Millet Men's W3 WDS Composite Jacket makes an ideal layering piece for super-cold climates or a breathable shell for the athlete who is involved in intense aerobic winter activities.
- Super-breathable Windstopper X FAST body helps your body regulate temperature
- Critical seams taped to eliminate common weak areas in waterproofing
- Flex Comfort construction for maximum range of motion
- Large underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 9, 2012
Millet outfits all of the Chamonix mountain guides- some hardcore chicks and dudes- and they do much product development and testing for the brand. That shows in this piece- a very well designed jacket that has a more waterproof area in the arms and shoulders, and stretch fabric that is super light and breathable elsewhere. So when you are out ice climbing like a badass and your shoulders and getting rained on, you will stay dry from the inside and out.
January 10, 2012
This jacket it is awesome!!! The fit is great and the breathable action that you get from the composite materials is great for fast paste activities. The underarm zip vents are great option to lead the warm come out if you need. Totally recommend this jacket.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] WindStopper (3-layer); [shell] WindStopper Soft Shell Stretch X Fast
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- yes, fixed, , helmet-compatible
- Flex Comfort ergonomic cut
- underarm zip vents
- 2 handwarmer, 1 chest zippered
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 17 oz
- Recommended Use:
- all mountain activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years