Millet Belay Device Jacket - Men's
The Millet Men\222s Belay Device Jacket is designed to keep you warm while your partner flails all over his project. Built with lightweight, durable materials, this thin puffy features a dual-zip front zipper that lets you keep your device outside the jacket for active ice and mixed climbing.
- Water- and wind-resistant Pertex Microlight is highly breathable to prevent sweat from accumulating in the insulation
- PrimaLoft Sport 100g/m2 synthetic insulation traps in warmth so your core stays warm even when your partner has you hold an extra-long take
- Articulated elbows mimic the normal anatomical shape of your arms and provide greater freedom of movement
- Included stuff sack allows for easy packing when itís finally your turn to climb
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi. Can you send it to Portugal? How much? Regards
By: Nuno Lavrador
December 15, 2011
July 27, 2012
Super jacket! Using this is a season. Very handy for wet and freezing weather just right. Lack of it is that the hood is too small for helmets.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Pertex Microlight (polyamide ripstop), DWR coating; [lining] polyester
- PrimaLoft Sport (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, fixed
- 3 zippered
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, insulation
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years