Merrell Mix Master Aeroblock Trail Running Shoe - Men's
A ventilated upper is great for hot summer runs, but when the temperatures drop and the wind picks up, you need the protection offered by the Merrell Men's Mix Master Aeroblock Trail Running Shoe. The closed-cell mesh in this minimalist shoe's Aeroblock upper keeps the wind from whistling straight though your shoe, so you'll still be able to feel your feet after a five miles on a frigid trail.
- Aeroblock fabric in upper features a close-cell mesh lining that traps heat and protects against wind and weather
- EZ Clean finish on upper sheds dirt and resists stains
- TPU overlay ensures a secure fit
- Air mesh bellowed tongue ventilates as it keeps debris out of the shoe
- 2mm EVA anatomical footbed adds comfort and shock absorption, and is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep the funk to a minimum
- Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide better ground feel and control
- Low-profile 4mm drop in midsole encourages a natural stride
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock
- Flexible forefoot shock absorption pad protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Merrell Mix sole features sticky rubber and versatile 3.5mm lugs that can handle a variety of surfaces
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.