Merrell Graz Waterproof Boot - Men's
The arrival of winter means it's time to switch to Merrell Men's Graz Waterproof Boot for protection from the elements (snow, sleet, ice, slush, and bitter cold—remember them?). The Graz's full-grain leather upper is backed with a waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry, while 200g PrimaLoft insulation, fleece lining, and ActiveHeat insole that reflects heat back to your foot bring all the warmth you need on those cold-%#@! days ahead. But fear not, even while Merrell has been adding features to keep your toes from freezing off, it hasn't lost sight of its goal of providing an ultra-comfortable, supportive fit.
- Rubber rand adds durability and enhances water-resistance
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment in fleece lining keeps boot funk at bay
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support
- Compression molded EVA footframe and Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorb shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth with surface siping on the Merrell Boreal sticky rubber sole helps you keep your footing on slippery, icy surfaces
- Comfortable to -25F
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Killer Boots, Man
January 31, 2012
Warm, waterproof and extremely comfortable even when trekking through over a foot of snow. They even look cool. I'm a devout hater of big clunky boots. These are anything but and make a great addition to your winter wardrobe.
- Upper Material:
- [upper] full-grain leather; [lining] fleece
- waterproof breathable membrane
- PrimaLoft (200g)
- Temperature Rating:
- to -25 F
- Merrell Boreal
- Merrell Air Cushion
- Ortholite, ActiveHeat
- [pair] 3 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime