Merrell Eagle Origins Felt Hiking Boot - Men's
In October, the temperatures cool down and the leaves explode in color, which makes it a good time to lace up the Merrell Eagle Origins Felt Hiking Boot and head into the woods for the weekend. Its durable leather keeps out puddle splashes and wool felt ensures comfort and quick-drying warmth during frosty morning starts. All that is laid on top of a partially recycled footbed, midsole, and mud-gripping Merrell Revival rubber outsole to keep you anchored to the trail while giving a little back to Mother Earth.
- Full-grain leather, wool felt, and a rubber toe bumper add durability for rough terrain
- Breathable mesh lining with Aegis treatment resists the growth of odors to keep your boot fresh
- Mid-cut design adds a little ankle support for carrying a backpack, and the standard laces let you get a secure fit every single time
- Strobel construction provides flexibility and all-day comfort
- 15%-recycled dual-density EVA footbed cradles your foot
- 15%-recycled 2mm EVA midsole and an air cushion under the heel cushion your heavy-pack steps
- Nylon arch shank stabilizes your steps over rough trails and provides support in your arch
- 20%-recycled rubber Merrell Revival outsole grips sandy, rocky, or muddy trails for confidence throughout the loop trail
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- full-grain leather, wool felt
- Aegis (antimicrobial), breathable mesh
- Merrell Revival (20% recycled rubber)
- EVA (15% recycled), nylon arch shank, (heel) air cushion
- Arch Support:
- dual-density EVA (15% recycled)
- (pair) 2 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, backpacking, fall casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime