Marmot Yukon Parka - Boys'
Your young lad loves playing in the snow as much as you do, maybe more, so there's no justice in giving him a wimpy winter jacket; arm him with the Marmot Boy's Yukon Jacket that will shield him against the elements with waterproof fabric and warms his bones with 650-fill down insulation. But that's not all: gusseted underarms allow unhindered games of catch and snowball fights, and an iPod pocket means he can rock out without giving you a migraine.
- PreCip PU DWR coating features 2-layer DryTouch technology that reduces condensation and clamminess
- Marmot MemBrain PU fabric fights water and breathes for all-day dry comfort
- 650-fill down insulation provides compressible, toasty warmth
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy; Angel-Wing Movement provides unhindered arm mobility
- Zip-off down-filled hood keep noggin ultrawarm when needed
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs keep snow and leaks out; down-filled draft tube behind front zipper ensures a draft-free closure
- Interior zippered, two hand-warmer, and chest pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.