2011 Model No Longer Available
Marmot Warmlight Fleece Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
The Marmot Warmlight Fleece Jacket holds in the heat so you can play outside even when bitingly cold temperatures try to keep you trapped indoors. This lightweight, breathable jacket keeps you toasty and warm whether you're trail running on a cold, November day or using it as a midlayer on an early morning ski tour.
- Breathable, quick-drying Polartec fleece holds in body heat, so you'll barely notice the chill
- Articulated sleeves give you freedom of movement and an easy, bulk-free fit that won't bunch under your shell
- Angel-Wing Movement allows you to lift your arms without pulling the hem of your jacket up and exposing your lower back to the cold
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 20, 2011
This was certainly a quality fleece I received. Just beware this color green is an even brighter lime in person. Not the hunter green color "Forest" was a few years ago. Marmot does size small. Though 6'5", I'm skinny and need a M in most jackets. With the hem taper from back to front on this jacket, the back fell at my belt and the front about a 1/2 inch above. The chest was quite tight. Wasn't my size and decided to look just for tall sizes elsewhere. Oh, and I personally think Polartec feels weird. But I did try it on outside on quite a cutting, cold night and it was windproof as far as I could tell. Not inherently warm though. That would come with a bit of movement, e.g. an extended walk.
- Polartec 200, UpCycle (recycled polyester)
- Fleece Weight:
- Center Back Length:
- 28 in
- (exterior) 2 hand-warmer, 1 zip, (interior) 1 zip
- yes, zip-in
- 1 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: