Marmot Verona Down Jacket - Women's
There's nothing quite like bundling up to enjoy a crisp, cold day or night. The trails and streets are empty, and it's just you, your comfortable independence, and your Marmot Women's Verona Down Jacket. With 800-fill down insulation and hood keeping you toasty, an ultralight, ripstop, DWR-treated shell to fend off the wet and wind, and an extra-long, butt-covering length, while everyone else is cramped in the cabin, you breathe in fresh air and enjoy an unspoiled vista. You sort of wish your friends had jackets this warm; then again this private wonderland is pretty nice.
- Ultralight, downproof, ripstop polyester with DWR finish is tougher than its weight implies and fends off moisture and wind and breathes freely
- 800-fill Power Goose Down Insulation provides lofty, compressible, efficient warmth
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy; mid-thigh length adds cozy rear-end coverage
- Attached hood protects the noggin from the elements and prevents brain-freeze
- Elastic-bound cuffs with fleece interior keep snow and leaks out with a snug fit
- Two hand and internal zippered pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.