Marmot Vector Jacket - Men's
Remember the time you wore your ski shell on a damp fall run? The 'wishy' drone of the not-so-flexible material was almost enough to overpower your tunes. Save your waterproof hardshell for skiing and backpacking; the Marmot Men's Vector Jacket is stretchy, waterproof, and super breathable.
- New Gore-Tex Active Shell provides a waterproof, totally breathable barrier while remaining lightweightólining is bonded to the thin membrane to reduce bulk
- Cross Flow Body Venting system allows air to move from chest through the back to cool your core during activity
- Half-elastic asymmetrical cuff and droptail hem keep key areas covered during movement
- Water-resistant zippers help shut out moisture and wind
- Collar cord lets you cinch the neck to keep cold air and moisture out
- Reflective accents on all sides make you more visible in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 17, 2012
Ran (in Pittsburgh) through Super Storm Sandy. In combo with some Marmot M2 pants and Saucony Razor 2.0 trail shoes was able to keep all clothed areas bone dry. Impressive windproof/waterproof layer. Only retains the heat you provide while vents help regulate. You'll be warm while moving, cold while stationary, unless you substantially layer. Collar is high and a bit annoying when fully zipped. Good shell for layering, but don't look to it for insulation.
- Gore-Tex Active Shell (nylon)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- Center Back Length:
- 29.75 in
- 2 hand
- fully taped
- 11 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine adventures
- Manufacturer Warranty: