Marmot Variant Vest - Women's
The Women's Variant Vest weighs under eight ounces and packs into its own pocket for easy storage so you can wear this vest during winter trail runs or stash it in your fall backpacking pack. Thermal R Eco insulation keeps your core warm and the athletic fit means that this vest sits close to your body so you can move easily while you ski, hike, climb, or run.
- Nylon ripstop shell material makes this vest lightweight and packable
- DWR fabric coating helps the shell repel light moisture and precipitation
- Polartec Power Stretch adds some flexible stretch for mobility
- Thermal R Eco insulation provides extra warmth in the front of the vest
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- nylon ripstop, DWR coating, Polartec Power Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Thermal R Eco
- 2 front hand
- 7.8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather layering, trail running, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: