Marmot Variant Hooded Insulated Jacket - Men's
Do your other insulating jackets resist light precipitation, feature toasty-warm insulation, and pack into their own hand pocket? Marmot's Men's Variant Hooded Insulated Jacket does all of the above, and it'll massage your weary feet after a long day on the trail ( ... ok, the massage is a bit of a stretch). Designed with movement in mind and weighing in at just over 14 ounces, this is a jacket that you'll use for backpacking, ski touring, or belaying during the colder months.
- Angel-Wing Movement design shapes the arms and shoulders of this jacket so you have maximum range of motion
- Nylon shell fabric keeps this jacket lightweight, durable, and highly packable
- DWR fabric coating resists light moisture and precipitation
- Thermo R Eco insulation provides enough warmth for brisk weather without sacrificing packability or making this jacket bulky
- Eco classification points to the partially recycled nature of the Thermal R insulation
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro sleeves put stretchy, breathable fabric right where you need the most mobility and comfort
- Elastic-bound cuffs and an elastic drawcord hem seal out chilly drafts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.