Marmot Tuner Down Jacket - Men's
You don't see many down-insulated jackets with a traditional-style collar, and that makes the Marmot Men's Tuner Down Jacket a truly rare breed. Lofty 650-fill down insulation keeps you plenty warm when you stand around the campfire in late fall or cruise through the resort at night during the winter. Button up the front, snap the cuffs closed, and get down to business.
- Recycled polyester face fabric is durable and lightweight, and it allows this jacket to pack down more easily than jackets with more rigid fabrics
- 650-Fill down insulation is lofty to help you stay warm, and the insulation is lightweight and non-bulky
- Athletic fit keeps this jacket close to your body for warmth and ease of mobility, and it still allows room for layering underneath
- Zippered chest pockets give you a place to store your keys, phone, or the ever-necessary beverage opener
- Snap front closure saves weight over the traditional zipper closure and it makes for easy-on and easy-off
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.