2012 Model No Longer Available
Marmot Tempo Softshell Pullover - 1/2-Zip - Men's - 2012 BCS
Before you step outside for your chilly morning run, pull on the Marmot Men's Tempo 1/2-Zip Softshell Pullover for some extra warmth. Breathable fabric makes short work of sweaty vapors underneath while you hammer out the miles, and a headphone port inside the chest pocket makes it easy to listen to some music. Alone, this top fights the cold, but underneath a shell jacket, it serves as a toasty-warm mid-layer on the most bitterly cold days.
- Breathable softshell material allows sweaty vapor to escape from underneath so you feel comfortable, not stifled
- Water-resistant softshell material shrugs off light precipitation
- Angel-Wing Movement allows a wide range of motion in the arms
- Elastic bond cuffs and elastic drawcord hem lock out chilly drafts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 20, 2012
This jacket is everything you'd expect from Marmot and their M3 softshell line. I was hoping for a bit more breathability which is why it only gets 4 stars, but I think I had my standards set on wool, and this is obviously not used for the same purposes as merino, but I run hot.
- softshell double weave (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 1 chest
- 15.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather layering, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty: