2011 Model No Longer Available
Marmot Storm Shield Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Rather than holing up in your tent when the spring rains come, slide on your Marmot Storm Shield Jacket and see what the woods looks like when wet. This lightweight rain jacket features waterproof breathable Precip fabric to block out stormy weather and allow evaporating sweat to pass through to the outside world.
- Fully taped seams prevent rain from dripping down the fabric face and sneaking in through the joints
- Mesh lining helps separate the shell fabric from your body to improve air circulation and breathability
- Storm flap features a hook-and-loop closure system to keep rain from coming in through the front zipper
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 6, 2012
Got this coat in fatigue green. Color is a little more green than expected, kind of mossy, but I like it and get compliments whenever I wear it. First time using was during Hurricane Sandy and it stood up to the test. Very comfortable, very waterproof and very solid construction. Pick this thing up and brave the elements.
- [shell] Precip (nylon ripstop); [membrane/laminate] polyurethane; [lining] mesh, taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 12,000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- (medium) 28 in
- 2 hand
- fully taped
- yes, full-time
- (medium) 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- backpacking, hiking, trekking
- Manufacturer Warranty: