2011 Model No Longer Available
Marmot Storm Shield Jacket - Boys' - 2011 BCS
When your boy is about to hike to his favorite fishing hole in the rain, set him up with the Marmot Storm Shield Jacket. This waterproof breathable rain jacket will keep him dry no matter what he is getting into.
- Two layers of PreCip fabric are highly compressible, waterproof, and breathable
- Mesh and taffeta lining easily slides over his baselayers
- Hand-warmer pockets keep his digits cold if the temps should drop
- Elastic drawcord hem allows for adjustability in inclement weather
- Fully taped seams and storm flaps keep moisture at bay
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Couldn't find a size chart for this. Looking to see what S,M,L relate to for 12, 14 year olds.
June 11, 2012
check out the link to the sizing chart in the upper right hand corner of the screen, between the price and the "select options" drop down menu.
By: Brandon Collett
June 13, 2012