Marmot Stockholm Jacket - Boys'
You've seen your folks wearing down jackets for as long as you can remember, and you're starting to realize they know something you don't when staying warm is the issue at hand. Just zip up the Marmot Boy's Stockholm Jacket and you'll know what all the hype is about. The 650-fill down insulation will redefine your concept of staying warm, and the zip-off hood allows you to up the ante when things get really chilly out there.
- DWR finish on the shiny nylon shell provides water-resistant protection from icicle drips and light flurries
- 650-fill goose down has a high warmth-to-weight ratio so you stay warm in chilly temps without feeling like you're wearing a lead blanket
- Removable hood provides additional warmth and protection in stormy weather
- Elastic drawcord hem provides a snug fit and traps precious body heat
- Micro-fleece internal cuffs give you a comfortable seal around your wrists
- Hand pockets, sleeve pocket, and an internal zip pocket hold all your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.