Marmot Spire Pant - Women's
You have powder-specific boards, but what about your pants? The Marmot Women's Spire Pant was made for ripping through deep stuff; its Gore-Tex 2L shell offers full waterproof protection from deep snow, but also allows water vapor to escape which is key—you're likely to be working up a sweat skinning to those fresh lines and even on the way down, too.
- Three-layer construction with a Gore-Tex 2L waterproof breathable membrane ensures you stay dry and comfortable, no matter what the weather's doing
- Full seam taping and water-resistant zippers prevents leaks in vulnerable spots
- Articulated knees reduce excess fabric and improve mobility
- Full side zips make for easy on-off, even over boots, and allow for ventilation
- Removable suspenders offer a comfortable fit and a little extra protection from snow in the back
- Internal gaiter keeps the snow out of your boots
- Reinforcement patches at instep help prevent damage from ski edges and crampons
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer); [shell] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- snap closure with zip fly, suspenders
- 2 zippered hand
- 1 lb 3.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: