Marmot Solar Flair Fleece Jacket - Men's
Given its additional synthetic insulation, the lofty warmth of the Marmot Men's Solar Flair Fleece Jacket may be just what you're looking for if you want a stand-alone jacket that conquers the cold at the resort or in your backyard. Stretchy side panels keep this jacket flexible, fleece brings the softness and breathability, Spirafil ups the warmth, and the regular fit leaves room for layering underneath.
- High-loft fleece fabric has a high warmth-to-weight ratio so you stay warm without feeling weighed down
- Spirafil insulation provides the most heat at your core and gets a little lighter in the sleeves for a mix of warmth and mobility
- Polartec Power Stretch side panels help to move chilling moisture away from the surface of your skin
- Elastane fibers allow the Power Stretch fabric to stretch and flex as you do so you maintain full range of motion
- Flatlock construction eliminates seam bulges that could cause uncomfortable hot spots
- Elastic-bound cuffs seal around your wrists to keep chilly drafts out
- Elastic drawcord hem lets you cinch the hem of this top around your waist so you can keep the cold out
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
This jacket sheds like crazy
March 8, 2013
The fleece sheds like crazy - so much so that it covers everything it touches and I can't wear it. Backcountry has not provided a shipping solution for me to return it. My last purchase from Backcountry ...
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Raschel polyester fleece, Polartec Power Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane); [insulation] (body) 100g Spirafil, (sleeves) 80g Spirafil
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 28.5 in
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- 1 lb 3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather layering, skiing, snowboarding, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty: