Marmot Starstruck Jacket - Girls'
When she's heading outdoors in the middle of winter, she shouldn't mess around with a jacket that 'might' keep her warm. Stick with a sure thing and zip her up in the Marmot Girls' Starstruck Jacket. The MemBrain laminate and fluffy down insulation will keep her dry and warm when she's playing in the snow.
- Double-layered MemBrain laminate uses a high-tech layer of PU to repel moisture while helping water vapor escape so it doesn't cause condensation
- 650-fill down insulation is warm, cozy, and lightweight; plus, it's compressible so this jacket will stuff inside a pack without hogging all the space
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear for a wide range of body types
- Angel-Wing Movement frees her arms to move so she can ride without feeling tied down
- Zip-off hood with bonded brim keeps the snow and wind off her head and stashes in her collar for around-town wear
- Zip-off powder skirt stops snow from flying up her back when she heads into fresh stashes
- Internal cuffs and a hem cinch keep warmth from escaping and snow from sneaking in
- Plenty of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, a mesh goggle pocket, a water-resistant chest pocket, and a sunglasses pocket keep her together
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 15, 2012
I bought this jacket for my four year old daughter for the Macy's parade in NYC and for the five hours that we were there she didn't complained about being cold, really nice style, I love this brand.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer); [face fabric] nylon, polyester
- 650-fill down
- yes, removable
- regular, Angel-Wing Movement
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, zip-off removable
- 2 front handwarmer, mesh goggle, zippered chest, sunglasses
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, microfleece cuffs
- 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: