Marmot Safire Down Jacket - Women's
The Marmot Women's Safire Down Jacket is perfect as mid layer for chilly days at the resort or on its own when you need a warm jacket to cruise around town in. The baffled shell fabric keeps the lofty 650-fill goose down evenly distributed to eliminate cold spots while the wind flap behind the front zipper keeps out chilly wind drafts.
- Polyester shell fabric is lightweight and baffled to reduce cold spots
- 650-fill goose down keeps you toasty warm in winter temperatures and compresses into a small corner of your touring pack for extra warmth when you need it
- Regular fit is comfortable and leaves room for additional layers
- Reverse coil center front zip has an interior wind flap to keep cold drafts out
- Elastic cuffs fit snugly around your wrists
- Zippered chest pockets hold essential items
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Needs better pockets
November 18, 2012
Such a cute jacket! So very disappointing as it does not have side pockets, and if you live in your coats all winter like I do, you can't live without them. Sadly, the coat goes back for this reason. Otherwise, true to size, adorable colors, great fit. Tiny chest pockets.....why? Why?