2010 Model No Longer Available
Marmot Reyna Softshell Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
The ultra-breathable Reyna Softshell Jacket is made with Polartec Powershield fabric, which makes it a great choice for highly aerobic mountain activities.
- The ultra-breathable Reyna Softshell Jacket is made with Polartec Powershield fabric, which makes it a great choice for highly aerobic mountain activities.
- Polartec Powershield fabric is highly breathable, as well as wind and water-resistant
- Angel-Wing Movement increases arm mobility without causing the jacket to rise up
- Reinforced fabric in the shoulders prevents excessive wear from pack straps
- Underarm vents increase breathability as you fly through the mountains
- Inside pocket stores energy gels or an mp3 player, and higher front pockets are easily accessible with a pack or harness on
- Marmot M2 softshell is for cold dry climates where you are playing hard
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 20, 2011
I bought this for backcountry skiing and backpacking in cooler weather and its been great. Fit allows for a little layering but still has pretty form fitted so it feels like you're not even wearing it while moving around. Does a great job of blocking the wind but is still really breathable. I also really like the pit zips for when it gets extra toasty but you don't want to stop to shed a layer. Plus, it looks great around town and I love the red color. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that Marmot stuff always fits a little weird through the shoulders on me. But no one else seems to have this problem and I still buy their stuff because it doesn't really get in the way of anything.
Overall, highly recommended for those wanting to block the wind and stay dry but avoid the sweaty clammy feeling while doing colder weather outdoors stuff.
- PolarTec PowerSheild
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front, 1 chest, 1 interior
- not taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fulltime
- 1 lb 3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: