Marmot Pro Tour Softshell Jacket - Women's
Marmot crafted the Women's Pro Tour Jacket specifically for the serious female touring enthusiast. For all you tour-ists out there, M2 Softshell breathes exceptionally well and deflects the wind, with Polartec Powershield 02 panels at the sides offer even more breathability where you need it. You'll be psyched if you have a long uphill skin on the horizon, and other smart features chip in to keep you comfy too:
- Roomy adjustable hood fends the wind and snow off
- Pack Pocket slanted pocket design permits easy access around your backpack's hip belt and shoulder straps
- Interior zip pocket, large interior mesh pocket, and zip sleeve pocket give you plenty of stash spots for small items
- Elastic drawcord hem adjusts to keep the cold and snow out
- Soft DriClime lined collar feels soft against your chin
- Angel-Wing Movement design means you can lift your arm to plant a ski pole or throw a snowball without your jacket riding up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Runs small but great!
December 21, 2011
I just received my jacket and it is great quality. Just wanted other women to know, runs small. I am a medium and ordered a medium. I am returning for a large. Small in midriff and bust area. Other than that, it is very nice. Just order up a size.