Marmot Lindsey Component Jacket - Women's
Instead of packing a separate bag for all of your jackets, just pack the Marmot Women's Lindsey Component Jacket with you on your ski vacation. This three-in-one jacket allows you to use it in any type of mountain climate while fully protecting you from the harsh elements of winter.
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams shield you from the snow, sleet, and rain
- Breathable fabric ensures you don't overheat during nonstop top-to-bottom runs
- A cozy Raschel fleece keeps you warm on early morning runs or frigid days, and it easily removes on spring days
- Angel-Wing Movement fit gives you plenty of room to move about when you ski tight trees or dig your car out from under the snow
- A stretchy powder skirt blocks out the fluff
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What size equivalent is the Marmot Component Ladies ski jacket
What size equivalent is the Marmot Component Ladies ski jacket for a size 2? Would I get and XS or a S? I am petitie
November 23, 2011
I would suggest going for the XS.
By: Tim Coats
November 25, 2011
Not Very Warm
December 26, 2012
This is a really nice looking jacket but it's not as warm as one would expect, even with the fleece lining. I live in Virginia, so the temps aren't that severe - high 30's to low 40's. i ended up removing the lining because it kept getting bunched up in the sleeve. I recently wore it with a Columbia fleece jacket as a second layer and was not cold but still not very warm, if that makes any sense. I have an old faux fur ski jacket that keeps me very toasty so I compare everything to that. Again, really nice looking, nice fit, nice color, but lacks in keeping me warm and the lining is a nuisance.
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain10 2L; [shell] polyester
- Removable Liner Material:
- Raschel fleece (polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 25,000 g/mē
- yes, removable
- Angel-Wing Movement
- Center Back Length:
- (medium) 26 in
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 sleeve flap, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 lb 13.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winterwear
- Manufacturer Warranty: