2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Marmot Kompressor Backpack - 920cu in - 2011 BCS
The versatile and incredibly compressible Marmot Kompressor Backpack acts as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag during your trek but works as a rucksack when you want to take an ultralight trip to a nearby summit. Three effective compression straps shrink down your lofty load to its smallest possible size for packing away in a larger pack, and the removable closed-cell foam back sheet and an integrated hydration sleeve give you the ability to use the Kompressor as a small day pack.
- The entire pack folds into the zippered top lid pocket
- Airmesh shoulder straps breathe as you move quickly through the alpine
- A side loop secures your ice tool if you decide to bag the summit with minimal gear
- Reflective clipping points provide increased visibility for biking or loading up the pack before dawn
- A light attachment clip holds a light for biking or pre-dawn glacier travel
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 21, 2013
Using this guy as a light backpack around town in Central America (hot and sweaty all the time), and also to stuff down into my large pack for use when I'm backpacking in other places. The little zippered area is super convenient for keys, inside very spacious for its size, and all the little strappies are the jam for connecting stuff. Highly recommend!Black is sleek and won't ever look dirty :)