Marmot Hangtime Jacket - Men's
The Marmot Men's Hangtime Jacket fends off the cold with supremely warm goose down, shrugs off stormy days with DWR-coated shell fabric, and allows you to leap small buildings with a single bound. That last part might be an exaggeration, but the heat that this jacket brings to the mountain is anything but. Marmot cut the Hangtime with an athletic fit so you can wear it alone when you're lapping the tram or toss a shell jacket over it when seriously nasty weather rolls in.
- Durable nylon shell rocks a water-resistant coating for mild wet weather protection
- Goose down insulation is highly packable, warm without feeling bulky, and light as a feather (har-har)
- Full-time down-filled hood keeps your head extra warm when bitterly cold temps start to creep through the cracks in your hat
- Handwarmer pockets, interior zipper pockets, and interior mesh storage pockets provide plenty of storage for all your small essentials
- Internal Lycra cuffs with thumbholes keep drafts from creeping up your sleeves
- Draw cord hem seals your jacket up at the waist
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Will anyone advise me what shall i go for: The Marmot Men's
Will anyone advise me what shall i go for: The Marmot Men's Hangtime Jacket or the Zeus? The thing is that i do not really like to wear outer layer (unless it gets REAAAAAALY wet) so i'm looking for a down JACKET rather than for a down SWEATER (which is used as a inner layer). Another thing - which of them is warmer - i heard that despite Zues has 800 fill down it has only 100 grams of down which makes him light but not extremaly warm... Can you comment on how much down The Marmot Men's Hangtime Jacket has in it? Thanks!!
April 13, 2012
I bought the Zeus jacket and it's a great 3 season jacket for the lower elevations. I would not recommend this jacket if you do anything in the mountains in spring or late fall, it just doesnt hold up when the temp drops below 35 degrees. Personally, I am going to return the zeus jacket and get a bigger one, like the hangtime, that will keep me warmer when I go camping in the mountains. I often had to layer this jacket with another to keep me warm.
June 4, 2012
- [shell] ripstop nylon, DWR coating
- 650-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 28 in
- [ external ] 2 hand, 2 chest; [ internal ] 1 media, 1 mesh
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, touring, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: