2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Marmot Gravity Softshell Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
Pull on the Marmot Gravity Softshell Jacket for your next cross-country ski tour or run. The highly breathable M1 fabric is ideal for aerobic activities where you are generating heat.
- Marmot M1 Softshell fabric is highly breathable, as well as wind- and water-resistant
- Angel-Wing Movement increases arm mobility without causing the jacket to rise up
- DriClime lining in the collar wicks moisture and feels soft against your skin
- Store energy gels or an MP3 player in the zippered inside pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 11, 2012
Got this for my GF in a two-tone purple. She loves the color and the design. She's 5'9", 135lb, and the medium wasn't quite form-fitting, which was ok for her purposes. In fact, I think it's both a bit roomier and a bit longer than you'd expect for a medium.
The only drawback, and we've seen this in other Marmot jackets and other brands as well - the armpits are just a bit too tight. I don't have this problem on my men's jackets, but it's something that's common in women's jackets. Maybe her shoulders are just a bit broad, but otherwise, she's a medium in every other dimension. Honestly, it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more space under the arms, especially for something that could in theory go over an insulating layer.
- Softshell WPB [shell] 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 24 in
- undearm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front, 1 sleeve
- not taped
- Claimed Weight:
- 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- aerobic activity, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: