Marmot Flashpoint Fleece Jacket - Women's
Cold nights can make even a luxurious campsite downright chilly, so pack the Marmot Women's Flashpoint Fleece Jacket. This midweight fleece comes in handy as a top layer when you're backpacking and as an insulating layer when you're skiing and snowshoeing in winter. Fine fit-and-finish details like stretchy Lycra cuffs and a soft chin guard make all the difference when you want to feel comfortable.
- Polartec Classic 100 Micro fabric offers supreme warmth without unnecessary bulk
- Polartec synthetic fabric is quick-drying and durable, and it makes this jacket packable enough to keep in your backpacking bag
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates seam bulges where fabric panels come together in order to avoid chafing
- Lycra-bound cuffs have integrated thumbholes to keep the sleeves in place
- Wind flap keeps cold air from drafting in through the front zipper
- Elastic drawcord hem provides quick fit adjustment
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 2, 2012
Got this on S&C for a killer deal in blue. The color is as pictured, pretty bright, the fit is good. I'm 5'4 130lbs and busty and a M fits fine with room for a tee & thermal underneath if necessary. It's a bit long, but not too long for someone my height. I intend to use this as a snowboarding mid-layer, but haven't had the chance yet. In the meantime, I've been using at as my fall jacket and its perfect!