Marmot Flashpoint Fleece Jacket - Women's
Even in the dead of summer it can get cold at the crag when you get in the shade or you gain altitude; the light and breathable Marmot Women's Flashpoint Fleece Jacket provides just enough insulation to zap that chill. Marmot's lightest-weight Polartec Classic microfleece makes a great warm-weather outer layer when climbing or mountaineering in spring or summer, and an efficient midlayer when skiing or mountaineering in winter.
- Light, extra-soft Polartec Classic 100 polyester microfleece feels like a dream next to skin, breathes beautifully, and insulates with efficiency
- Flatlock construction prevents chafing or hot spots for enduring comfort
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy
- Elastic bound cuffs and elastic drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Zippered handwarmer pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.