2011 Model No Longer Available
Marmot Cauldron Insulated Vest - Men's - 2011 BCS
Take a cold skier touring through the alpine and add the Marmot Cauldron Insulated Vest; the recipe always yields a warm, comfortable day despite wicked winter weather. The tough nylon ripstop outer shell resists countless transitions as you layer up and layer down, while its efficient Thermal R Eco insulation works to hold in your body heat where it matters the most.
- Full-length front zipper gives you venting options and allows easy on-off
- Polyester lining wicks moisture and dries quickly while the DriClime-lined collar feels smooth on your cold, dry chin
- Drawcord hem further locks out the cold air
- Zip-in capability means you can zip this vest into compatible Marmot jackets (sold separately)
- Handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket provide storage of touring essentials like a ski strap or gloves
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.